This consent applies as the Privacy Notice for the purpose as mentioned above and dedicated to/organized by PT Multi Bintang Indonesia Tbk and/or any affiliates (collectively, “we”, “our”, or “us”). This consent contains important information to help you understand our practices in collecting certain personal information that you give to us (the “Personal Data”).
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Activity, we involve the third party (including but not limited to any agent, partner, participating establishment and/or contractor) involved in the execution and/or mechanics of this Activity.
By participating in this Activity, participants agree to or abide by these Terms and Conditions governing this Activity.
- The type of Personal Data we collect depends on how you are specifically interacting with us and which Services you are using. Generally, we collect the following categories of Personal Data:
- Contact Information, such as name, alias, address, phone number, social media user ID, email address, and similar contact data;
- Account Information, such as name, date of birth, phone or mobile number, and email address;
- User Content, such as the content of communications, suggestions, questions, comments, feedback, and other information you send to us, that you provide to us when you contact us, or that you post on our Services (including information in alerts, folders, notes, and shares of content), and similar data;
- Location Data, such as the location of your device and the other similar location data;
- We use the abovementioned Personal Data to be able to promote our products and services to our customers and website visitors, to enable us to attract more customers, to improve the sale of our products. The Personal Data shall generally be deleted or anonymized within a maximum period which refer to our policy for Personal Data Retention Schedule in accordance with the related applicable laws in Indonesia.
- We may need to share Personal Data with third parties to help us provide services and products to you and to run our activity. These third parties are:
- HEINEKEN group companies for the purpose of storing Personal Data processed via the Website, due to shared IT systems;
- Service providers where this is needed to provide us with a service and to provide data analytics services;
- Service providers that help us organize campaigns and promotions;
- The First and third party advertising companies;
- Media agencies for marketing purposes and research purposes;
- Authorities based on their authority need data related to the effectiveness of program implementation to track the spread of Covid-19;
- In case HEINEKEN sells all or some of the assets or shares of a HEINEKEN group company to which Personal Data was transferred to a third party, your Personal Data may be provided to this third party;
- If your Personal Data is or has been subject to the European GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) or to the extent applicable under your local law, you have the right to request access to and deletion of your Personal Data, to object, to request restricted processing, to receive an overview of the Personal Data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to file a complaint with your local data protection authority. All your rights are subject to applicable data protection laws and other relevant laws and regulations, to the HEINEKEN Privacy Procedures and other HEINEKEN guidelines. However, you always have the right to object to our use of your Personal Data for direct marketing communications, and when you do so, we will accommodate your request. Where you have provided consent to our use of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent without this affecting the lawfulness of our use of this Data before your withdrawal.
- If you have any queries on our privacy and data protection practices in general, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.